Monday, October 27, 2008





Victory For Our Baby!!!
We just received word last Thursday that Gianna will receive TSS services:) We are so relieved. We started this process in late March and finally after going through the appeal process Gianna will get the help she needs. I am so glad we fought back and advocated for her. So if you are going through this, be persistent and be a voice for your child! Services started today and I am meeting her TSS worker tomorrow. She will recieve 34 hours at school and 6 hours at home. I'll keep you all posted. Gianna went to her first Halloween Party Saturday and had a blast. Here she is as "Little Miss Dorothy" She just loves Halloween and was not the slightest bit afraid of the costumes. It is one of my favorite celebrations too! I am looking forward to doing some Trick-or-Treating this Friday!

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations on your victory!!!!

What an adorable costume, she makes a great Dorothy

Heather said...

too bad they had to call the game. Darn rain.
Gianna looks so cute as Dorothy.

Noel said...

She is the cutest Dorthy i think I have ever seen!

Congrats on the services!

anna said...

As always she is looking oh so cute! Congrats on your win!