Just too cute
Gianna has been sick the past few days with a sore throat/cough. She has had me up for the past few nights so I have been a little groggy lately. This morning she cried with her little "raspy" voice asking for me to stay home with her. It broke my heart to leave her but I knew she was in good hands with my mom. I thought about her off and on all day and kept second guessing if I should have just stayed home. She ended up doing fine and the antibiotics are finally kicking in.
After a long, stressful day at work, Gianna gives a me a huge hug and says, "Mommy, you make my heart feel super happy!" That's all I needed to cheer me up. I love you, Peanut and I am so proud to be your mommy! Even when you keep me up at night;)






7 comments:
She's too cute! Feel better!
That is insanely rediculously cute;)
That maybe the sweetest thing ever!
Does she have strep? Give her a kiss for me.
Oh and this is your nephew who left the last comment
"You make my heart super happy", isn't that from Ni Hao, Ki-Lan on Nickelodeon ?
I am glad that she is starting to feel better. I do really love the new pictures. Gianna is totally Abi with brown hair!
Super happy, they just don't realize yet how super happy they make us feel! I hope she feels better soon.
Tes
Ahh she just melted my heart. We are so blessed. I don't know how but each picture I see of Gianna she looks cutier and cutier, how is that possible? Really Gina your family is so lovely. I hope she feels better soon and you get some zzz.
Anna
Post a Comment