MY FIRST HAIR CUT !!!
Yes, I know, about 4 years too late but hey, she's my only girl and I love long hair on little girls. When I was younger (about 6) my mom told my dad to take me to the barber shop with my 2 older brothers to get a haircut.Well, you could imagine what I looked like when I got home.... a boy! Yes, my dad told the barber to cut my hair like my brothers. Needless to say my mom was beyond pissed and I was traumatized. To this day I have always kept my hair length past my shoulders. So, I always vowed that if I had a daughter, she would have long, beautiful hair.






4 comments:
Looks like she did really well!
Beautiful as always:)
If it makes you feel better, Abi still has not gotten a haircut. Boy Have I thought about cutting it all of...everyday when I am combing the knots out of it and she is crying because it hurts! It is beautiful long though. I am glad you didn't cut too much off of Gianna's
She is so beautiful! I've cut Payton's hair twice just trying to get it to grow.......her's is still right about at her neck - I can't wait til it's long like Gianna's :) Beautiful!
Gorgeous. Lila has short hair now since she gave herself a hair cut a while back, it just pains me that she doesn't have long hair. I guess I just have to be patient.
We are going to the pumpkin patch this weekend so hopefully we will find a perfect pumpkin too!
Post a Comment