Sammy is 3 months old and doing great. He is adjusting nicely and really seems to like it here. I think we'll keep him ;)
We went to our local church carnival and had a great time. I always loved carnivals when I was a kid ,especially the fun food-we had burgers,fries,cotton candy, and fried Oreos-YUM!! Erik and Gia joined us-Erik is one of Gianna's favorite people in the whole wide world(see picture). On Sunday we all went to watch GiGi in her first ever horse show at Pegasus. She did a great job.Here she is with her beautiful blue ribbon! Have a great weekend, everyone. For those of you attending The Strasburg Railroad Get-Together- I can't wait to meet all of you on the 7th!!!!









3 comments:
We will be at the railroad. Can't wait to meet you.
I wish I lived closer, it seems like EVERYONE is going to the railroad gathering :)
Congrats to Gianna on the blue ribbon, that is very cool!
Noel
Great pictures!!
Michaela and I will be at the railroad, can't wait to meet you!
Post a Comment