skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Hope all of you mommies had a wonderful day on Sunday! Our family enjoyed dinner at Bertucci's-YUM!!! My 3 kids actually all got along and I was able to enjoy my entire meal! The first words out of Gianna's mouth when she woke up were "Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!" Ahhhh...music to my ears. Then she wished my husband a happy mother's day too-lol. She is too funny! Sammy(aka Samster,Sam-The-Man) is doing well. I'll post some updated pics of him soon. He is getting so big. Gianna will be in her first horse riding show this Sunday at Pegasus. We are all so excited for her as this will be her first time participating. Wish her luck!XOXO
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures. I'm so glad you had a wonderful mother's day! You have a beautiful family.
Good Luck Gianna! Very happy mommy's day for sure, beautiful kids.
Lila's mommy
Post a Comment