
What a little ham! Gianna has this crazy curly hair as you can see in all her pictures. So on Sunday I straightened it. I held her up to look in the mirror and she said in the cutest little voice, "Mommy, I'm not a girl anymore" I thought that was so adorable. Here she is with her "boy hairstyle". I love you Gigi!!!






6 comments:
Beautiful!! I love her comment :) She has the sweetest most adorable little face!
She is sooo pretty! She looks like my Keith...www.PennyPerez.blogspot.com
I just love her smile! She is so beautiful.
Do you take Gianna to CHOP? Here is my email address ampendrak@yahoo.com, if you have time I would love to chat and pick your brain since Gianna is a little older than Ava Jewel.
Gianna reminds me so much of Arianna. I've always wanted to straighten Ari's hair just to see what she would look like. I can't believe how smooth you got Gianna's hair. She is BEAUTIFUL!
OMG! She is so cute!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! She is a doll!!
Post a Comment