Thursday, November 01, 2007



Gianna had a blast trick or treating! She finally understands this whole "Halloween Thing" and was asking for seconds at each house we visited-the funny part was they were all giving them to her! She had more candy than her brothers.

5 comments:

Katie said...

LOL is the green face part of the costume or aftermarth of a
candy-overload? Gianna looks fantastic, thats a great costume :)

Amy said...

Such a cutie pie, and 4 already! Wow, I bet time has flown!! Thanks for blogging, Avery is almost three so hearing about Gianna makes me excited about my own kiddo growing up.
XOXO
Amy

Laura said...

She is just absolutely beautiful!

Michelle said...

Gianna reminds me so much of Ari....who also loved trick or treating this year! I bet they would be fast friends if they ever get to meet. Gianna looked adorable!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Fantastic costume!!!! I love how she asked for seconds :)