
Gianna was in love with Santa. She was batting her eyelashes, talking very low, and kept smiling at him and looking away. It was so darn cute! She did manage to tell him she would like some toys. He gave her a taffy and she was so happy. I rarely see her act that way. She is usually not shy-except around her buddy Erik (my niece's husband) Gianna absolutely adores Erik and talks about him constantly.
Tommy would not even come along with us. He said, "Mom, everybody knows that's not the real Santa". So I just took Gigi. We shopped, rode the merry-go-round, and ate lunch. We had a nice mommy-daughter day out. These are the days I wish I was a stay at home mom!
Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!!!!!






5 comments:
Gianna is BEAUTIFUL. Wow!!!
I didn't know you had a blog:) My website said your website referred to me. I love the site, love all the pictures!!!
Hope to see you guys soon.xo.
Caitlin
What beautiful pictures!!
Gianna is gorgeous! I love the straight hair too - it must take you a while - my hair is very similar to Gianna's natural hair and it takes me forever to straighten, and the slightest hint of humidity and *poof* its all over! LOL
Now that is a good santa! Almost makes me believe again :) Gianna is adorable. So cute that she was shy with him.
I see your keeping up with the straight hair. She is beautiful straight and curly!! Heather
She is so beautiful! There is nothing like the magic of a visit to Santa. Now if only I could get my son to relax a bit when we go!
Post a Comment