Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gianna and Santa

Gianna and Abby Cadabby!!!

Gianna getting mugged by Matthew:)





Gianna and her new friend, Danny.




Long Time No Blog!
We have been so busy with work, school, therapies, Christmas shopping,etc..... I also discovered Facebook and have been neglecting Gianna's Blog. We went to a wonderful party on Sunday sponsored by Variety. This is our 3rd year going and I cannot say enough about how wonderful they treated Gianna and the other children who attended. They bring so much happiness to children with all sorts of disabilities. We even met another girl named Rachel who also has WS. I got the time to chat with her mom which was wonderful. Unfortunately, we lost track of each other and never exchanged info:( But hopefully we will see each other at the CHOP conference this summer. Here are a few pictures.... By the way, yes, the curls are still there;I just straightened her hair for a change. Happy Holidays to everyone!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Gosh, she is just so pretty! Glad to hear from you again! Can't wait to meet you at the Conference!
Heather

Caits said...

Yay! You're back!

Gianna is one lucky girl!!!!

anna said...

I am so glad to see you on here and on facebook! Gianna as always looks so cute! I love all the pics and the new page layout!

Anonymous said...

Gianna is so beautiful. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Tes said...

Merry christmas! I like her hair straight but curly is so very Gianna!

KELLY DOMBROSKI said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!