Thursday, June 19, 2008


Gianna did GREAT!! Here are a few pictures. The wedding was so much fun. Maria was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. And Jon, the groom looked so handsome. Gianna had a blast dancing and was her normal social self working the crowd. Here she is with Daniela,the other adorable flower girl and with Nicholas as they walked down the isle. The last picture is of my husband's niece, Hannah-isn't she just gorgeous!?!? To my little peanut:You did a great job and mommy is so proud of you.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - beautiful!! I'm so glad she did a good job. She looks like she's doing great walking down the aisle!

Penny said...

She looks like a natural! Beautiful pictures!

Julie said...

She is stunning. My oldest daughter is 23 and has serious plans for Noah to one day be ring bearer in her wedding. I can only hope he does as well as Gianna.

Tes said...

Totally beautiful, what a big girl. Congrats to the bride and groom!