
We're still here! I just can't seem to find the time to update. Everyone is back into the swing of things(returning to school, work, therapies, etc...) Tom has been trying to adjust to working overnight at the hospital. I saw him about all of 1 hour this past weekend. The good thing is he is off this Saturday so we are sneaking out on a date!!! Yippeee!!! Gotta go check out all my blogger friends updates. Hope everyone is doing well.
oxox
Gina






16 comments:
Gina I hear you about trying to find the time, I wasn't on for a couple of weeks.
Have fun on your date night!!!
Anna
Oh by the way she is beautiful :)
What a beautiful picture!
Have a wonderful time on date night!
I know, trying to find the time is hard.
Happy to hear from you!
Let that hair down and enjoy your date! You deserve it!
Gina, your daughter is just beautiful. I love the picture of her. I'm so glad you are getting a date night! Sounds like you all need one after only seeing him about one hour last weekend. Enjoy yourself!!!
Date Night ...Hooray!
Enjoy every minute!
she really is beautiful! Have fun on your night out! I think we are going to finally get one in March for our anniversary!
Where's this picture taken?? How cute!!!!
Hope you're well.
xo
caitlin
She is just beautiful!
Gorgeous little Princess :)
Enjoy the date ;)
xxoo
Welcome back. Ugh, working nights sounds awful): Gianna is so cute!!
XOXO
Amy
Glad to hear things are going well. Hope you get to spend some time alone. It seems to be hard to come by with kids and work!!
Love the picture. Gianna looks like she is getting so big!
Noel
I know about not having time :) I love your blog and all the pictures :)
Hi Gina. My name is Julie. I found your site through Paytons. Gia is beautiful. My son Noah is 2. He was diagnosed at 7 months,
Just wanted to stop by and let you know you all are in my thoughts!
Anna
You need to update:) I just updated our blog with pix from last night, they're so cute!!!!!
Post a Comment