Just checking in. I have had very little time to post. Been busy packing my classroom up because I received my transfer to another school. I am so excited!!! After 13 years of working in a very rough and tough inner city school I am finally moving to a school 4 minutes from my home-yay!!! I am also just minutes from all 3 of my kids' schools. Gianna is doing well and is one step closer to being potty trained! She is loving her new occupational therapist and loves school.However,she has not been too crazy lately about riding the horses at hippotherapy but we are pushing her.My last day until our summer break is Wednesday and I can't wait. I get to be home with the kids all day until September. I am really looking forward to it. Look out summer here we come!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
She reminds me of Emma and Tatum both !!! She is a doll baby
Post a Comment