Sleeping Beauty.... I was looking through old photos from when Gianna was born. I just love this picture. Of course it was a very rare moment when she was sleeping this peaceful. She was a little fuss pot from early on. Look at those lips!!!!
I love all of the pictures. Gianna is so very cute! I love the sleeping baby pictures, it always makes me want another one for about 2 minutes...then I remember all the work involved
Noel Clayton
I hope you don't mind me looking...I followed links from some of the other parents blogs..feel free to check out minetoo...
My name is Gina.I teach kindergarten and live in Philadelphia with my husband, Tom, who is a nurse. We have 3 children,Frankie,Tommy and Gianna. Gianna was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome in 2004.Gianna brightens our lives and we just love her more than words can express. I created this blog so others can see just how special she is.
3 comments:
Oh, what a beautiful baby! She had "kissy" lips just like Ava. Adorable:-)
I love all of the pictures. Gianna is so very cute! I love the sleeping baby pictures, it always makes me want another one for about 2 minutes...then I remember all the work involved
Noel Clayton
I hope you don't mind me looking...I followed links from some of the other parents blogs..feel free to check out minetoo...
I LOVE IT so sweet :)
Post a Comment