Friday, December 29, 2006



Our Little baby is growing up! Since Gianna was sick with an ear infection right before the holidays we did not have time to get her Christmas portraits taken. So we just took her a few days after Christmas-better late than never. She sat so nicely knowing that a bag of M&M's was waiting for her-whatever works, huh? We love you Peanut!!!

4 comments:

Ava's Grandma Kim said...

Hi, Gina

I am Kim from Michigan, and my granddaughter has WS. I just discovered your blog today. Your daughter is beautiful! I look forward to hearing more about her.

Happy New Year!

Lisa said...

I found your blog to...Nice to put names and faces together...I love all Gianna's hair she is so cute...reminds me of a older Tatum

Happy New Yr

Kati said...

Hi Gina!

I found your blog, too, through Kim's blog :)))))
Gianna is beautiful, I love the pics of her!!!!!
Maybe we are hearing about you more often....

Bye, Kati

Amy said...

Dear Gina, I too just found your blog too. It was so much fun to look back over the years and see how much Gianna has grown and changed, and become just a gorgeous girl. It makes me excited about my little one, Avery, and her future. Nearing age 2, I feel like she has been a baby forever, and get anxious for her to become a toddler, walking, talking and more.