
Gianna was invited to The Variety Club's annual holiday party yesterday. What a wonderful event for children with disabilities. From the second we arrived they were so warm and welcoming. They had a DJ,clowns,Elmo,Big Bird and Cookie Monster and more. Lunch was provided and toys along with Santa's arrival.Well.......... about an hour into the event, I was in line with Gianna waiting for an autograph of one of The Philadelphia Phillies(sorry,don't know his name) when Gianna darted for an empty polaroid film cartridrge that was on the table. Well, I took it out of her hand and when I did, the metal part on the inside tore through her finger like a hot knife through butter-almost 3 hours in the emergency room Gianna ended up with 5 stitches. And mommy and daddy had very big headaches!!! Here she is in the emergency room waiting to be seen. I think I aged about 5 years in one day!






No comments:
Post a Comment