Gina, I just want you to know that I check in on your blog here and there. You have a beautiful family. Gianna is getting so big... And georgous.. Heather
My name is Gina.I teach kindergarten and live in Philadelphia with my husband, Tom, who is a nurse. We have 3 children,Frankie,Tommy and Gianna. Gianna was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome in 2004.Gianna brightens our lives and we just love her more than words can express. I created this blog so others can see just how special she is.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Gianna!
My son turns 4 in November, it sounds so much more grown up than 3! Beautiful Pictures, she is gorgeous :)
She is so cute :) Happy Birthday Gianna! Hope you guys are doing well and having a great week.
What a beautiful family! She is so cute, happy belated birthday Gianna!
Gina, I just want you to know that I check in on your blog here and there. You have a beautiful family. Gianna is getting so big... And georgous.. Heather
HAPPY B-DAY alot late :)
Post a Comment