Have not written in awhile. We are enjoying our summer so much that we rarely have time to blog. Gianna is doing great and will start preschool shortly after she turns 3 in September. I will miss her so much since we were inseparable over the summer. I will return to work the day after Labor Day and I know I will miss her so much=( Here she is looking out our kitchen window as Daddy takes her picture!
Friday, August 18, 2006
Have not written in awhile. We are enjoying our summer so much that we rarely have time to blog. Gianna is doing great and will start preschool shortly after she turns 3 in September. I will miss her so much since we were inseparable over the summer. I will return to work the day after Labor Day and I know I will miss her so much=( Here she is looking out our kitchen window as Daddy takes her picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment